Strawberries (a personal favorite) are finally in season, so stock up and make a special strawberry treat for you to enjoy. Rhubarb is also in season, it's tartness pairs nicely with sweeter fruits such as raspberries or strawberries. Take full advantage of spring by enjoying these wonderful spring inspired desserts.
1. Strawberry Cream Cake
2. Strawberry Shortcake Jellies
3. Strawberry-Almond Cream Tart
4. Strawberry Panna Cotta with Strawberry Compote
1. Rum-Spiked Grilled Pineapple with Toasted Coconut
2. Plum Oatmeal Tart
3. Fresh Grape and Champagne Sorbet
4. Rhubarb Raspberry Crisp
1. Lemon Angel food Cupcakes
2. Cream Puffs with Lemon-Cream Filling
3. Lemon Meringue Pie with Graham Crust
4. Frozen Blackberry-Lemon Chiffon Pie
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Refreshing, bright and stylish, a yellow wedding cake will bring a smile to everyone’s face. Enjoy this little dose of sunshine...
4. Yellow cake with scallop icing ; 5. White & yellow pattern cake ; 6. White cake with yellow ribbon
Monday, March 28, 2011
Purple is a beautiful and very popular color for weddings. Hot red and cool blue combined to create this intriguing color. Purple is a deep jewel tone that imparts a royal confidence. Once thought as a color of royalty and nobility, purple accents work just as well in lavish affairs as it does in more relaxed settings.
Sources (Clockwise starting from top left corner):
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Take a look at these cute cupcakes decorated for Easter. Adding bright colors, flowers, eggs, baskets, bunnies and chicks to your baked goods is a great way to celebrate the joy of Easter.