Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Dessert Table

I hope everyone had a spooky/fun Halloween this past weekend. This year I decided to dress up as a pirate and I can assure you that I was in good company. It was exciting to walk the city streets of New York, checking out all the creative costumes. In order to take in the true spirit of Halloween (i.e. candy), I created a fun dessert table so my friends and I could get our sweet fix. To all you kids out there… this is what adults need to do when they are too old to go trick-or-treating!

I decided to go with a non-traditional color palette: black, white, and yellow. I included different types of candy, marshmallow pops, brownie pops, gourmet popcorn, chocolate covered pretzels, cupcakes and ghost nutter-butter cookies. I also had customized chocolate bars and candy treat bags for guests to take home. Here are some of the photos taken by my new photographer, Jessica Sprung! 

 

1 comment: